Tangram's COVID-19 Response
As new information about COVID-19 becomes available, Tangram will be making decisions to protect the health and well-being of our clients and our employees. This page will be a hub for new information about Tangram's response to COVID-19, and will be updated as often as is necessary. Please feel free to check back often and if you have any questions about Tangram's COVID-19 response that is not covered here, please contact Krystal Belton, Vice President of Human Resources and Quality Assurance at (317) 968-9054 or email@example.com.
Updated April 1, 2020:
- Tangram's Administrative Office is closed until further notice.
- Employee interviews will be conducted virtually. Until further notice, Tangram has suspended open and in-person interviews.
- Volunteer activities have been suspended, including group activities and visits to client homes.
- The AbilityAware Reverse Job Fair, organized by Tangram and Autism Society of Indiana, has been postponed until further notice. This event was scheduled for April 13. We are working with our partners to determine a new date.
- Tangram continues to support clients in our services. Some services, such as Behavioral Health, Wellness, and Employment Services, have adopted a virtual model and are providing supports via technology.
- Tangram is working with our suppliers and other disability organizations to order Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients.
- Tangram has set up a COVID-19 Response Fund to help us off-set increased costs associated with overtime, PPE, and technology and support our mission during this time. Donate here>>>
Updated Visitor Policy for Residential Sites
To ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees, only essential individuals, such as Direct Support Staff, are allowed at Tangram's residential sites. We are encouraging FaceTime and Skype calls to enable clients to maintain social contact, as well as the use of telehealth for other visits, where available. In accordance with guidelines from health officials, all visitors to client homes will be subject to a health-screening questionnaire, and will be expected to comply with social distancing and sanitation procedures. Visitor restrictions apply to family members and guardians during this time to protect the health of clients and employees. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time. If you have questions about this policy, please contact Ari Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an unprecedented situation. Tangram is working within our Preparedness Plan and is monitoring the guidelines issued by public health officials to help us navigate this situation. We will make further decisions as necessary and as this event unfolds and more information becomes available. Thank you for your patience and trust during this time!