Tangram's COVID-19 Response
As new information about COVID-19 becomes available, Tangram will be making decisions to protect the health and well-being of our clients and our employees. This page will be a hub for new information about Tangram's response to COVID-19, and will be updated as often as is necessary. Please feel free to check back often and if you have any questions about Tangram's COVID-19 response that is not covered here, please contact Krystal Belton, Vice President of Human Resources and Quality Assurance at (317) 968-9054 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated June 19, 2020:
- Tangram's Administrative Office is closed to visitors until further notice.
- Employee interviews will be conducted virtually. Until further notice, Tangram has suspended open and in-person interviews.
- Volunteer activities have been suspended, including group activities and visits to client homes.
- The AbilityAware Reverse Job Fair, organized by Tangram and Autism Society of Indiana, has been postponed until further notice. This event was scheduled for April 13. We are working with our partners to determine a new date.
- Tangram continues to support clients in our services. Some services, such as Behavioral Health, Wellness, and Employment Services, have adopted a virtual model and are providing supports via technology.
- Tangram is working with our suppliers and other disability organizations to order Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect the health and safety of our employees and clients.
- Tangram has set up a COVID-19 Response Fund to help us off-set increased costs associated with overtime, PPE, and technology and to support our mission during this time. Donate here>>>
- Tangram is now accepting donations of handmade cloth masks. Learn more here>>>
Tangram's COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
Tangram is currently in Phase 2 of our COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan, which lasts through August 31. This plan is a living document and is subject to change depending on the progression of COVID-19 in the communities we serve. Tangram is following guidance from local, state, and national health officials. You can view the plan by clicking on the blue button below. If you have questions about this plan, please contact Ari Campbell, Vice President of Operations at email@example.com.
This is an unprecedented situation. Tangram is working within our Preparedness Plan and is monitoring the guidelines issued by public health officials to help us navigate this situation. We will make further decisions as necessary and as this event unfolds and more information becomes available. Thank you for your patience and trust during this time!